As a staff participant you’ll carry out quite a lot of duties inside a Meals Service and Housekeeping Operation resembling:
- Portioning and serving meals and drinks inside a eating room and/or cafeteria operation;
- Counts, weighs and/or measures substances for assigned meals preparation space;
- Washing and peeling greens and fruit;
- Assembles drinks and meals objects – tea, espresso, sandwiches, salads, bag lunches, objects for Meals on Wheels;
- Washing dishes and utensils;
- Organising and delivering meal carts;
- Cleansing of meals service areas.
- Clerical duties resembling answering the phone, submitting, writing data on menu playing cards
- Sustaining clear and sanitary circumstances in areas resembling affected person rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, and customary areas;
- Cleans areas together with flooring, stairways, partitions, home windows and ceilings by sweeping, vacuuming, mud mopping, spot washing and moist washing;
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms;
- Strips and makes beds;
- Picks up dirty laundry and linens;
- Cleans Nursing space and isolation rooms together with washing of furnishings;
- Cleans upholstered furnishings and carpets by vacuuming, shampooing, and brushing.
- Performs different associated duties as assigned.
Rotating Days of Work: 08:00 to 16:33, 10:20 to 18:33, 08:00 to 16:13, 10:20 to 18:13
This can be a Informal alternative. Informal means there are not any assured hours and work necessities can range from 0 – 37.5 hours per week.
Inside Well being strives to create an setting the place you benefit from the work you do, the place the place you’re employed, and the folks round you. Everybody performs a task within the care continuum. Collectively, we create nice workplaces.
Come and be a part of us! Our focus is on giving folks room to develop, to make an influence within the lives of others.
- Grade 10,
- Or an equal mixture of schooling, coaching and expertise
- Meals Protected Certificates
Expertise and Skills:
- Capability to speak successfully each verbally and in writing.
- Capability to take care of others successfully.
- Bodily potential to hold out the duties of the place.
- Capability to prepare work
- Capability to function associated gear.
- We invite candidates to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit inside cowl letters and/or resumes.
- Inside Well being now affords help from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. Should you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you need help with the applying course of, job readiness, interview readiness or ideas for resume and canopy letter writing, ship your query through e mail to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.”
- Assembles meals service objects as per normal recipes, parts and format whereas sustaining a specified productiveness degree.
- Slices and weighs meat and cheese merchandise.
- Packages and labels ready product and shows completed items on the market.
- Cleans and sanitizes all gear and fixture surfaces as per provincial and firm/well being security requirements.
- Maintains excessive normal of private hygiene and follows normal firm and provincial rules pertaining to meals security, costume code, and sanitary procedures.
- Performs different duties as assigned by Retailer Supervisor.
Studying- Primary studying – i.e. every day directions sheet re: product to be ready.
Writing– No writing.
Math- No math.
Pc- No pc.
Tools- Knife. Machine operators must know methods to function packaging machine.